Complexity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devon's Forum Moderator Application.

2 posters

Go down

Devon's Forum Moderator Application. Empty Devon's Forum Moderator Application.

Post by Devonxd Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:57 am

Name:
My name is Devon

I am 11 years old. But dont say hes gonna be immature or something like that. Age doesnt change maturity.

Why you want this position:
I would like this position as a Forum Moderator to keep the forums safe. I really care about the stuff in the forums, since some of the stuff here is either: bad, spam, or useless. There are also many people who over does the quoting, which will make their post really long and might make others scroll down pretty long until they see the next post. Also, I like this forum a lot, I want this forum to be as safe as it can be. That is why I would like this position as a Forum Moderator.

Why you think we should pick you:
I think you should pick me because I go on the forums alot. Once i get on my computer, I open youtube and Complexity every time. Also, I check the forums and new posts every day. I will be very active since I have access to my computer everyday, and I wont fail you guys. I want the forums to be safe as much as the game. This was one of the funniest forums before, from the forum games like the Banned game, the Three Word game, and the others. That is why I think you should choose me as one of the Forum Moderators.

Have you had past mod experience?
No, I do not have any past mod experience.

Contact info:
SKYPE - devonhere
MSN - devonnxd@live.com

Additional information:
I am currently in sixth grade, and counting the times on simplicity, I am a three month player.

Thank you for reading this Application I made.
Note: The colors are so you know the difference from question and answer.
Devonxd
Devonxd

Back to top Go down

Devon's Forum Moderator Application. Empty Re: Devon's Forum Moderator Application.

Post by Tran Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:42 am

No.
Tran
Tran
Owner
Owner

https://www.youtube.com/haydayvay

Back to top Go down