Complexity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eric applying for Forum Moderator.

2 posters

Go down

Eric applying for Forum Moderator. Empty Eric applying for Forum Moderator.

Post by Eric Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:53 am

PS: I was half-asleep doing this.
PSS: Sorry, I kept using the same reasons over and over, I can't think of any good ones. I just want to prove a point.

Name?:
Eric

Tell us something about yourself:
I'm not a troll. I follow creeds as you(admins) wish. Honesty and mature is at state for your approval.Yell at me if I do something wrong. I shall obey and work harder for your satisfaction.Below this paragraph-ish answer will have some things that will fulfill this answer.

Why do you want this position?:
I want this position because gives me a reason to be on the forum more. I fix your problems some-what.
All "you" forum moderator don't even get on as much as me (no-life). I'm mature enough to sub-stain this position long enough than the people you already have chosen or what-not.I know this is a big responsibility for me since I don't know much about the whole community but I will try my best and serve it well. Yes, I know what is responsibilities are and can be accomplished.I can actually learn something from the higher grade colleagues. Your problems are my problems, so I treat them as if they need to get out of my/your way. I want to do something for this community instead of dragging it down.

Do you think you're qualify for this position?:
Well certainly,yes! I certainly think I am qualify for my elegance and wits.I'm afar most the calm and exciting person for the job. Why? Well.. I'm mature,honest, and out-going. I can solve problems fast as you can say "Humbug!" I can help you in epic ways; going to other forums, googling it and even ask everyone on my friends list if your problem is really hard to solve. Yes,responsibilities are high order so I must fufill that responsibilities. I know what it means and I will stick to what it means and help you the best I can.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Eric applying for Forum Moderator. Empty Re: Eric applying for Forum Moderator.

Post by Tran Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:33 am

No.
Tran
Tran
Owner
Owner

https://www.youtube.com/haydayvay

Back to top Go down