Complexity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey its pyrotsuna again had to re-register X_X

4 posters

Go down

Hey its pyrotsuna again had to re-register X_X Empty Hey its pyrotsuna again had to re-register X_X

Post by pyrotsuna Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:12 pm

uhh ok uhm ya u can see wut happend from my title >.>
ANNNND
when i try to log in complexity it says im not registered? D8 ( btw i mean the game complexity)
PLZ HELP TT^TT
-sits in corner-
pyrotsuna
pyrotsuna

Back to top Go down

Hey its pyrotsuna again had to re-register X_X Empty Re: Hey its pyrotsuna again had to re-register X_X

Post by Yuuichi 余日天 Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:30 pm

Er...registering on the forums doesn't give you an account on the Complexity game. Do you see the 'Register' button between your profile and inbox buttons? You are supposed to click that to register for an account on the game.
Yuuichi 余日天
Yuuichi 余日天
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/YuixUchi

Back to top Go down

Hey its pyrotsuna again had to re-register X_X Empty Re: Hey its pyrotsuna again had to re-register X_X

Post by pyrotsuna Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:31 pm

oh..ok....X_x
([i]failure DX)
pyrotsuna
pyrotsuna

Back to top Go down

Post by pyrotsuna Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:11 am

uhm...it brings me to the nexon website D: and ive alrdy made a maplestory account in the orginal one and i cant reuse my e-mail D:
wut do i do??

Please don't double-post, but edit your previous post instead.
You have been warned. -Patrick
pyrotsuna
pyrotsuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuichi 余日天 Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:20 am

The register button on the forums does...? That's weird. o--o;
You are talking about the 'Register' button that you see on the row of buttons that says 'Home, Calender, FAQ, Search, Memberlist, Usergroups, etc' right?
Yuuichi 余日天
Yuuichi 余日天
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/YuixUchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:15 am

The register button suppose to take you to Project Complexity. I think you are mistaken the registration as Nexon's?
Tyler
Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by evanstarrs Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:21 am

Home Calendar FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Download User CP You have no new messages Log out [ pyrotsuna ]

do you see that at the top?
click on REGISTER.
evanstarrs
evanstarrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum