Complexity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The client isn't popping up in my download folders?

5 posters

Go down

The client isn't popping up in my download folders? Empty The client isn't popping up in my download folders?

Post by Chuchi Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:12 am

As the title says, the client isn't showing up in any folder.
I tried downloading so it would end up in the folder, even so it still wouldn't show up.

I also tried downloading the client in different internet providers.
Firefox and Google Chrome.

Any ideas :[?
Chuchi
Chuchi

Back to top Go down

The client isn't popping up in my download folders? Empty Re: The client isn't popping up in my download folders?

Post by Eric Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:19 am

Check somewhere else, Ex, Downloads folder? Try putting it on your desktop or try searching for it
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

The client isn't popping up in my download folders? Empty Re: The client isn't popping up in my download folders?

Post by Tyler Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:27 pm

If you have Aim, please contact me. My Aim is at the left. <<<<<<<
Tyler
Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cham Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:50 am

Did you specify where you want to download it? It may be somewhere else. Use the search tool or specify where you want to download it this time.
Cham
Cham
Game Moderator
Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuichi 余日天 Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:57 am

When you use Firefox to download, click File > Options > General. You should see 'Save files to' and the location for your downloads next to it.

In Chrome, just simply use Ctrl + J to view your download history. You can click on the file if it was downloaded successfully to run it.
Yuuichi 余日天
Yuuichi 余日天
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/YuixUchi

Back to top Go down