Complexity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GFX Application]: W a r u .

+3
Yakitori
Emily
Waru
7 posters

Go down

[GFX Application]: W a r u . Empty [GFX Application]: W a r u .

Post by Waru Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:22 am

Hello everyone!

It's been a while here, and I've come to a logical conclusion that I should try for a potential GFX Artist.

Some of you may know me.
It's been GREAT at Complexity. ♥

------------------------------------------------------

Name: I'm Walid. Pronounced (Wall-eed). You can just call me Waru! (8.

[GFX Application]: W a r u . WaruGFX
(My character.) o_o;

Birthday: December 6th.

My experience has been quite lengthy with me. I've been at GFX in general since I was eleven years old. And throughout that time; new ideas have spawned in my head more and more with a more visual mind as I grow. I have an issue with hatred towards generic fashion, or art. I really hate anything that's mainstream or generic. I've had past experience with many things. Not only in other servers; but with organizations or even places in real life. Considering fashion as a great aspect of my life; I've worked with graphics for clothing stores as well. I have various good qualities as a person in general; not just with GFX. Drawing is like an addiction for me, and I never stop drawing things. I find it to be a great way to express myself other than music, and fashion which are significant aspects of my life. Other than just drawing I have an embarassing attraction to pixels. It's just so colorful, and bright; it 'drags' me in. Throughout my time with Art, or GFX; I always look for unique styles to construct, and different ways to reveal them. I love criticism; however, I don't tend to listen to criticism as much from a person that doesn't work in the same fields as me as much as I would listen to someone that does.

My bad qualities are mysterious rather than obvious. For example; whenever I have something that I don't know how to do when I'm working on GFX, or drawing; I end up playing around with whatever I'm using and I find out myself rather than looking for tutorials. I'm a self-trained person.

The software/programs that I use are Adobe Fireworks CS4, Sony Vegas 8 & 9, and Paint Tool SAI. I dislike Photoshop because I believe that it's quite over-rated; and I also believe that more fascinating work can be accomplished and/or made without Photoshop.

I want the position as a GFX Artist; because it's great to express your artwork/graphics the way you want for a place that you love. And Complexity is important to me. Like it is to many of us; it's almost like a family for me. I've made close friends, and I have had really good times so far. I see Complexity to be potentially a well-constructed place more than it already is in the future. So why not help out the place I love? <:

Deserving this position relies on the person that decides the final decision. However; I believe that even though I've been here at complexity for almost 3 months now, my bond with you guys will strengthen. And by helping it will make that bond more closer with such a vivid, yet original mind, and I'll get to know even more of everyone little by little I suppose.

My contact info will stay partially private for the most part; but I will give out some of it;

SKYPE: warudo.kun (I'd like some identification of who you are.)

MSN: walid.elhertani@hotmail.com (Please tell me who you are if you end up wanting to or adding me.)

FACEBOOK: [PRIVATE].

YouTube: Warudokun (Many plans..Hahah.)

DEVIANTART: www.warudo-kun.deviantart.com (My D.A. is currently brand spanking new. I'm gathering more and more works together to post it all at once.)

ALRIGHTY! So; now we'll take a look at some example of my work, shall we? ♥

Current Drawings/Sketches (I usually don't post much of my drawings, but I will soon. I have a lot more.):

Spoiler:

Next we have Banners, and things like that. I like to be simple sometimes; or just completely random!:

Spoiler:

PHOTOS/PHOTOGRAPHY:

Spoiler:

I have more photography, but it's not appropriate to be here. (8.

And that's it everyone! I hope you enjoyed my application. ♥

Last edited by Waru on Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Waru
Waru

Back to top Go down

[GFX Application]: W a r u . Empty Re: [GFX Application]: W a r u .

Post by Emily Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:32 am

Nice app, Waru!
I think it's very different and unique.
It stands out a lot for me.
Good luck.
^ w^
Emily
Emily
Game Moderator
Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yakitori Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:39 am

I really like your work, Waru. You'd give an awesome GFXer in my opinion. :3

I wish you good luck, and I hope to be able to do many wonderful collabs with you in the future, no matter if you're accepted or not. ♥
Yakitori
Yakitori
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChibiCows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexy Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:55 am

You sir, are so organized.

I read the whole application and my mouth open.
I really like your drawings by the way! >.<;

I wish you a good luck!
Sexy
Sexy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim. Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:27 am

I agree with Kevin. You have very nice signatures and drawings! Your photography is "breathtaking" idk? xP

Good luck ! ^______^
Kim.
Kim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crayonz Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:58 am

Good luck waru!(:
I love your work and your drawings.
May i ask whats the
9th banner
of the 2nd spoiler ? x]
Crayonz
Crayonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Waru Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:32 am

Crayonz wrote:Good luck waru!(:
I love your work and your drawings.
May i ask whats the
9th banner
of the 2nd spoiler ? x]
Ah! Thank you everyone! (8.

Also the 9th banner in the 2nd spoiler is just something that I came up with out of no where.
I just had even numbers stuck in my head. So I said; "WHY NOT MAKE A PIXEL HEAVEN OF EVEN NUMBERS?".
8D..
Waru
Waru

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:41 pm

I hope you get the job Waru, I really love your siggys!
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down