Complexity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupidest Thing You Ever Done on MapleStory?

+28
youranoun
PerfectLight
RinKagamine
Rukinky
CookieRogue
Christine
emwwy
Christy
Noodles규칙
Richard
Anne
Jaysun
brandon
Abbyface.
Chuchi
sahzilla
ariel
Jesse
Yakitori
Curry
AbobxD
Emily
Amalie
Cosmic
Stephanie
Devonxd
Kevinn
Andy.
32 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stupidest Thing You Ever Done on MapleStory? Empty Stupidest Thing You Ever Done on MapleStory?

Post by Andy. Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:32 pm

Post your stupidest moment on MapleStory. It can be either from regular MapleStory or a private server. (:

Mine was probably when I first started MapleStory. I made a sin cause my friend told me they were fun. I thought INT was an important stat for everyone so the character could get "smart".
I also used Warrior weapons from Lv 1-20 because I had no idea what I had to do to throw those damn stars. (This was before Maple started putting in those Beginner packages.) ):

Andy.
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Stupidest Thing You Ever Done on MapleStory? Empty Re: Stupidest Thing You Ever Done on MapleStory?

Post by Kevinn Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:37 pm

Raised STR for my mage.

Last edited by Kevinn on Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kevinn
Kevinn

Back to top Go down

Stupidest Thing You Ever Done on MapleStory? Empty Re: Stupidest Thing You Ever Done on MapleStory?

Post by Devonxd Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:43 pm

Andy, wasnt your stupidest thing kissing Etrius on SS?

My stupidest thing is I raised all stats for a bandit
Devonxd
Devonxd

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy. Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:07 pm

^ ):<

Another stupid moment was when I thought "Free Market" was a place where they had free items for the poor/low leveled. Like charity? ;______; But it was extremely empty (was on Ch 10-20?) so I was like "whar free item?? eff dizz..." then left.

Andy.
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:33 pm

I think, my stupidest moment was raising all strength on a character that I wanted to be a magician.

And I never deleted her.
Stephanie
Stephanie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmic Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:17 pm

aw dam steph that was my biggest fail
Cosmic
Cosmic

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalie Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Mine was..
When I FIRST started, I made a warrior.
It was level 27 and couldn't hit a teddy bear.
You probably ask why.
It is because my brother told me to raise all of the stats.
He hardly joined too.
SOOOOOO MY STATS WERE SO FUCKED.
It was like a lot in int and luk.
and some in Dex and Str. LOL.

My ign was lisa451.
How epic, right?
Amalie
Amalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy. Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:44 pm

Stephanie wrote:I think, my stupidest moment was raising all strength on a character that I wanted to be a magician.

And I never deleted her.

Actually, STR Mages exist in MSEA I believe? They put all in STR and use regular beginner weps and put all their SP into Teleport or something for better training idk. Kinda retarded LOL.

Andy.
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:46 pm

Andy. wrote:Actually, STR Mages exist in MSEA I believe? They put all in STR and use regular beginner weps and put all their SP into Teleport or something for better training idk. Kinda retarded LOL.

But, this was in GMS, so.. LOL. I see no reason in doing that, I mean, Magician with beginner swords? LOL. Total fail.
Stephanie
Stephanie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Stephanie wrote:I think, my stupidest moment was raising all strength on a character that I wanted to be a magician.

And I never deleted her.

OMG.
Me too.
LOLOL.
Emily
Emily
Game Moderator
Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by AbobxD Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:00 am

The stupidest thing I ever did o-o
Lol in the normal maplestory no private servers.

But the stupidest things I've done so far was;

I had a zhelm thingy o-o some dude got rid of *cause he said he had to many* and I didn't know how much it was worth I was like lvl 27 o-o So I'm like "f3* Who wants a zhelm" and then this guy trade requested me o-o and said I'll give u 50k o-o
I was so stupid, I wanted to be rich* and I thought that was a lot because I didn't know how much u could get and etc o-o* i'm like "OMFG RLY? :D"
And I let him have it o-o
When I leveled to 50 I'm like "It was worth that much O-O?" cause I was talking to my friend about it, and I'm like
./headdesk T-T

And then another thing was when I was getting married o-o LMFAO,
I d.ced on my wedding o-o because people spammed and someone told me to alt+f4 or sumthin and I did o-o lolz...

ANOTHER ONE was when I was like lvl 10 o-o someone told me if I keep getting hit by the pig monster thing I would level, and then when I died ;c I lost exp :c and stuff T=T

And then, I tried going to elnath at lvl 20 o-o. I succedded though lmfao. idk how I think I just avoided the monsters o-o. thingwas I couldnt get back after awhile T-t my friend had to rescue me rolf :C

AND THEN the last one was when I wanted to set my friend up on this date on ms o-o and I succedded but apparently when they gave each other there numbers the person I set him up with was a 18 yr old gay guy who had a chara of a girl. And my friend was like only 11 o-o

So ya as u can see I was very stupid o-o
AbobxD
AbobxD

Back to top Go down

Post by Curry Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:28 am

The stupidiest thing?

Deciding to play maple story to spend my childhood in my room.
Curry
Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Yakitori Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:48 am

Stupidest thing.

Seeing a smega saying "I heard you can't jump and cry at the same time.". And trying it.
(Jump = Alt / Cry = F4).

Yeah, FML.
Yakitori
Yakitori
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChibiCows

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:31 am

Yakitori wrote:Stupidest thing.

Seeing a smega saying "I heard you can't jump and cry at the same time.". And trying it.
(Jump = Alt / Cry = F4).

Yeah, FML.
I did that in a Ludibrium Party Quest. LOL.
Stephanie
Stephanie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:10 am

loll ...
maplestory was my first MMO... i had no clue what i was doing with stats and skills..
i was also extremely addicted.--
so i ended up with a lvl 38 Ice/Lightning with 30 Str , and and all the rest on Luk...
(i thought dexlesses were for magicians T_T)
i also GRIINDED more than HALF my levels IN HH1!!!! (too scared to go to other places..)
the worst thing about it, is that i played like this for over 6 months! before finding out i was absolutly stupid... >_______________<''

F. (six months of..) M. L.
Jesse
Jesse

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy. Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:14 pm

AbobxD wrote:I had a zhelm thingy o-o some dude got rid of *cause he said he had to many* and I didn't know how much it was worth I was like lvl 27 o-o So I'm like "f3* Who wants a zhelm" and then this guy trade requested me o-o and said I'll give u 50k o-o
I was so stupid, I wanted to be rich* and I thought that was a lot because I didn't know how much u could get and etc o-o* i'm like "OMFG RLY? :D"
And I let him have it o-o
When I leveled to 50 I'm like "It was worth that much O-O?" cause I was talking to my friend about it, and I'm like
./headdesk T-T
LOL, Big fail.

Andy.
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by ariel Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:45 am

Till level 30,
I put half of what i got into my hp.
My level 70 fire/poison does damg. of a level 50.
ariel
ariel
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

https://www.youtube.com/user/DawntoGone

Back to top Go down

Post by sahzilla Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:13 am

Not knowing how to get the buddy list window open again. K. I WAS 11. I DIDN`T KNOW. :< and getting addicted to maplestory so.. here i am now T~T.
sahzilla
sahzilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuchi Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:50 am

Training in that boar area in perion for a whole year and being level 35, without a job advancement.
Chuchi
Chuchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbyface. Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:02 am

Begging for mesos ; __________ ; "
Abbyface.
Abbyface.

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:21 am

i think mine is the BIGGEST FAIL EVERRR
i trained at maple island until lvl 40 cause i didnt know how to get out ...(i started on the VERY FIRST day of gms i was one of the first players im currently 4th job name=notyouccplz notyouccplz was the char i stayed till lvl 40 loland i increased everything to str

brandon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaysun Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:28 am

getting scammed
Jaysun
Jaysun

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy. Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:41 pm

brandon wrote:i think mine is the BIGGEST FAIL EVERRR
i trained at maple island until lvl 40 cause i didnt know how to get out ...(i started on the VERY FIRST day of gms i was one of the first players im currently 4th job name=notyouccplz notyouccplz was the char i stayed till lvl 40 loland i increased everything to str

Lmfao, islander much?

Andy.
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:50 am

Stupid thing...
i raised my hp, mp, and str. o:
when i was an assassin o_o"
Anne
Anne

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:39 pm

On a real maple sever (Nexon) I used to point my AP on HP because I didn't wanna die. ;D

On Simplicity it was my first private sever I joined, I sat on Beginner Island thing spamming up cause I couldn't go through a portal LMFAO <3

Richard

Back to top Go down

Post by Noodles규칙 Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:15 am

Probably my stupid thing was that I started as a female character and raised all its stats. (This was the first time I played MS.)
Noodles규칙
Noodles규칙

Back to top Go down

Post by Christy Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Stupidest thing? LOLD:

I started playing for the first time. I just got NX and I was changing my hair in Amoria. I walk into the training grounds and start training. This girl comes up to me and was like "HEY YOU WANT FREE NX?" Me, stupid enough said yes and traded her. She told me to give her my account info. So I did.

And then I got hacked. She changed my pin.
FML.
Christy
Christy

Back to top Go down

Post by emwwy Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:27 am

LOL GG CHRISTY XD
emwwy
emwwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:32 am

well the stupidist thing i done on

Maplestory:
that i was an archer, and i accidently put it on int not on str
LOL

Simplicity:
well my brother was playing on my account and asked me, if i wanted to garch
then i was like sure, then we garched like crazy, until the next day
i typed @fmnpc > simplicity shopping mall
and found out that all the garch items were in the shop
Fml
Christine
Christine

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy. Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:45 am

Do you mean 'Gach' ^ LOL.

Andy.
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next