Complexity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March 3, 2010

3 posters

Go down

March 3, 2010 Empty March 3, 2010

Post by Rukinky Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:00 pm

8:18 a.m.

It was a cold day in school. (Wednesday) and in Science class, our teacher assigned us to do a project. x___x
We were to have a partner. A PAIR to be exact. and APPARENTLY I was partnered with this boy named, Kevin. He's 14/Viet. HE IS SOOO FUNNY. Everything he does is just hilarious.

2:35 p.m.

School was over. and we planned out what we were going to do!
So Kevin, went to buy the supplies we need. While I was, working part-time at our school's cafe.

RAWR

My mom called and said that she can't pick me up. That means, I have to walk home and take the bus. ALL BY MYSELF!
Yes.. yes, I'm scared to walk/take the bus all by myself. haha

I decided to call my buddy Ralph. I asked him if he can drive me home, instead of me walking home. He said, "Sure. I'll pick you up around 5:35 p.m. Go by the bus station and wait for me there."
So I followed what he said. (:

I waited for him there.. and then, dark clouds started to come. I WAS LIKE OMG RAIN??? NOW? T___T
I hoped that the rain would not come yet. Cuz Ralph wasn't here yet. I kept calling him because it was already 5:40 p.m!

o__o

HE WOULDN'T ANSWER HIS CELL.
I WAS SO MAD.

I didn't want to start walking home because it was too far. I HAD FULL TRUST ON RALPH THAT HE WOULD TAKE ME HOME. I called him about 5 times. He wouldn't answer. I was like, "IS THIS A JOKE?"

I didn't want to call my mom cuz, she would worry about me.

7:04 p.m.

I started walking home. Ralph didn't answer his phone at all. WHUTALOSER.
and then

MOTHER NATURE HAD TO LET THE RAIN POUR DOWN. I was wet, cold, shaking and scared. I had no umbrella. I was covering myself with my hood. But, that did not help.

The reason I do not want to walk home, is becasue my school is far from my house. I didn't want to walk that far.

If I see Ralph again. I'm sure I'll kick is nuts until they bleed. PULL HIS HAIR.
AND RIP OFF HIS USELESS AND CARELESS HEART.
or I can slap him.

All because of what happened, I got sick. I have this fever.

EFF RALPH

EFF MOTHER NATURE

EFF MY LIFE.

Last edited by Rukinky on Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typing error)
Rukinky
Rukinky

Back to top Go down

March 3, 2010 Empty Re: March 3, 2010

Post by Andy. Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:24 pm

Bawww..
This Ralph person could've had some important appointment. If he's just pulling off a joke, that's kinda harsh. ):
I love walking in the rain but that's just me. :D..
Sorry for your horrible day. Hope you get better soon!

Andy.
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukinky Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:42 pm

Andy. wrote:Bawww..
This Ralph person could've had some important appointment. If he's just pulling off a joke, that's kinda harsh. ):
I love walking in the rain but that's just me. :D..
Sorry for your horrible day. Hope you get better soon!
lool. If Ralph did have an important appointment, he should've called me. and thanks. (:
Rukinky
Rukinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Crayonz Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:54 pm

Ahhh Ralph must be really mean if i didnt pick you up on purpose .

Kick Him Hard Rukina ;D !
Crayonz
Crayonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down